Sometimes it’s the essential details
that make success possible!
OUR 4‑STEP PROCESS TO BUSINESS
Before we accept someone into our 4‑step process, a series of interviews must be held with each individual and a set list of questions answered in detail, which we use not only to assess the status quo but also to already identify training needs.
The training and further education takes place in 4 stages, which differ both in the scope of support and in the extent of the training to be completed, depending on the needs of the individual members. Only when all the requirements of a level have been met can one advance to the next higher level. At the end of level 4, the goal is for our members to own one or more economically stable businesses in Africa, most of which are on their own land.
- Acquisition of a smartphone
- Completion of a two-month IT course
- Joint development of the rules of cooperation
- Business idea evaluation & location analysis
- Completion of an internship
- Opening a business and first steps as an entrepreneur
- Building up controlling know-how
- Developing social media marketing
- Audit by an independent agency
- Training in leadership, law and business ethics
- Ongoing coaching of members
- Development of further business areas
- Passing on the knowledge acquired
- Recruiting new Mama Africa members
- Strategy development for the respective companies
- Taking out health and social insurance
- Active contribution to fundraising
- Sustainability training
- Work-life balance training